The Annual Meeting and Program was held on Saturday, April 17th, 2010.
First: Tutorial: Experts helped us understand the foundation for paying for local services and how it leads to our quality of life.
- Roger Shaw – Accountant/consultant; former Chair of the Municipal Budget Advisory Commission
- Marty McGee – Assessor for the Municipality of Anchorage
Second: Modified World Café: There were three 20-minute, small group discussion sessions with a recorder/facilitator in the World Café format. Members discussed:
- What is important to our quality of life in Anchorage? Click here for results.
- What is the role of the municipality in contributing to our quality of life? Click here for results.
- How do we pay for it? Click here for results.
Third: Reconvene for sharing: The group as a whole heard from the recorders.