Gunnar Knapp’s presentation from recent public appearances:
Panel on the politics of Alaska's Fiscal Future Cliff Groh, Eric Wohlforth, Larry Persily and Andrew Halcro
The Permanent Fund and Alaska's Fiscal Future Scott Goldsmith, John Havelock and Gregg Erickson
The Permanent Fund and Alaska's Fiscal Future 2 Moderator Steve Mac Donald and panelists
Alaska's Fiscal Future Forum
Living with Less: Forum held on October 4th, 2014 at Loussac Library.
Slides from presentations in agenda order:
- A Brief Introduction to Alaska Revenues and Spending – Gunnar Knapp, ISER
- Alaska State Revenues – John Tichotsky, DOR
- State of Alaska’s Unrestricted General Fund Revenue and Appropriations – Amanda Ryder, Legislative Finance Division
- Alaska’s Fiscal Future – Dan Dickinson, CPA
- Alaska’s Fiscal Challenge – Gunnar Knapp
- Alaska LNG Fiscal Implications and Potential Cash Flows – Mike Pawlowski, Deputy Commissioner of Finance
- Local and State Fiscal Connections – Steve Colt, ISER
- Imposing Fiscal Stability in Alaska – Pat Galvin, Former Commissioner, DOR
In the news
We were able to film the forum thanks to donations from Northrim Bank, First National Bank Alaska and CM Bidwell and Associates. We’re working on raising enough funds to cover the cost of editing. If you’d like to help out please consider making a donation. There’s a button at the bottom of this page. Thanks!
Forum presented in partnership with ISER. Cosponsored by Anchorage Public Library, League of Women Voters of Anchorage, League of Women Voters of Alaska, Commonwealth North and Alaska Integrated Media. Donations from Northrim Bank, First National Bank Alaska and CM Bidwell and Associates have made recording the event possible.