Who’s Doing What on Climate Change in Anchorage and Beyond
February 4, at the 49th State Brewing Company
Alaska Common Ground hosted an open house for organizations with a role for Alaskans to directly engage in activities affecting climate change in Alaska. You can find each organization’s presentation, their slide, and links to their websites below.
- Alaska Youth for Environmental Action
- The Alaska Center
- Alaska Climate Action Network
- Alaska Electric Vehicle Association
- Alaska Marine Conservation Council
- Alaska Ocean Acidification Network
- Anchorage Public Library
- Audubon Alaska
- Citizen’s Climate Lobby
- League of Women Voters Anchorage – so you can register to vote!
- Municipality’s Climate Action Plan
- Native Movement
- Native Peoples Action
- Renewable Energy Alaska Project
- SEED Lab – Anchorage Museum
- Yarducopia – a program of Alaska Community Action on Toxics
Thank you to our sponsors! We couldn’t do this without your support!